1) Frequently look at magazines or books of a pornographic nature
(images or text)?
2) Frequently watch porn videos at home or in sex shops?
3) Subscribe to forums or chat on the web with potential sex partners?
4) When feeling aroused, find it difficult to resist masturbation?
5) When resisting, become nervous or irritable to those around
6) Become feverish immediately prior to masturbation?
7) Spend hours surfing Internet sex sites?
8) Feel dirty and degraded the more you indulge your fantasies?
9) Feel tired after coming?
10) Feel guilt or shame on occasion?
11) Return home from social gatherings with friends and acquaintances
to satisfy your desires?
12) Get up sometimes in the middle of the night or in the early
hours to surf on Internet sex sites?
13) Hide your habit from your circle of acquaintances
too ashamed to discuss it?
14) Find that your partner (if you have one) cannot communicate
with your sombre, irritable nature?
15) Find your partner sexually unattractive but often pretend to
16) Have difficulty in forming a relationship (if single) or have
you been alone for a long time?
17) Masturbate several times a week?
18) Often decide stop doing it, without success?
19) Frequently promise to stop but fail and break your promises
20) Not know how to change this addictive habit?
• If you answered YES to less than 3 questions, you're not porn
addicted, but remain vigilant because it can catch you unawares
• If you answered YES to more than 5 questions, you are a potential
porn addict. Please acknowledge it now and speak about it to your
partner, a friend or a psychiatrist.
• If you answered YES more than 15 questions, you are totally
addicted and it's time to seek a cure before your partner leaves
you and all your friends shun you. Even if you cheat, appearing detached
and lying to yourself, the situation will become intolerable for
yourself and others involved.
• You can superficially hide it but you can't run away from yourself!