1) Start by throwing away ALL of your magazines, books and pornographic
2) Delete ALL of the pornographic files, images and MPEG files from
your hard disk.
3) Remove ALL of your subscriptions to lists of erotic mail.
4) Delete ALL bookmarks of a pornographic nature.
5) Delete ALL the emails and addresses of your cyber sexual partners.
6) Limit your activities on the Internet and avoid being alone on your
7) At your workplace, avoid surfing the Web when you're alone.
8) Set up your Internet software for parental control (yes! as you
would for a kid!)
9) Arrange an appointment with a psychiatrist who will help you to
understand the nature of your needs, to instil you with self-confidence
and to divert your overactive imagination to more creative hobbies.
10) CONVINCE YOURSELF THAT YOU HAVE THE WILLPOWER AND YOU WILL SOON
DISCOVER YOUR FREEDOM AND INDEPENDENCE!
If you fail in your attempt to stop after forty days, don’t assume
that you’re a loser. Benefit from your experience by reflecting
on the processes you went through, day by day and point by point, before
you attempt it again. That way, you will be more aware, more focussed
and stronger until you effect a complete cure.